Thursday, March 29, 2007

Run DMC died for this?

It's almost (no, it is) cruel to go a few days without posting and then break my silence with this, but, well, it's in my head and I can't get rid of it until I show it to seven other people so you're screwed.

By the way, I believe this video entirely justifies my hatred for "Whose Line is it Anyway" because they're the ones responsible for unleashing this crapfest.

This is at the Radio and Television Correspondents' Association dinner where our nation's media grovel at the feet of the president and laugh uproriously as he makes jokes about starting illegal wars under false pretenses. You may remember Stephen Colbert rocking it last year much to the confusion of everyone who wasn't in on the joke (which was 98% of the room). I guess it's safe to say they went the safer route this year by finding not-funny comedians who will do a rap about Karl Rove. Hilarious.

Speaking of hilarious...not Karl Rove. He butchered every joke he tried to make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home