Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have a desirable to standing victorious!

Well, the Champion's League final is today. By the time most of you read this it will be over but since I've been a huge Liverpool fan for about, oh, a year and a half now I thought I should mention that they were playing. I've been watching some of the preview videos found one that was particularly awesome. Not surprisingly the creator is not a native English speaker.

These two teams met in the final two years ago with Liverpool falling behind 3-0 at the half but storming back to tie it with three goals in six minutes. They went on to win on penalty kicks. Clearly Milan thinks "the time to revange is now" but Liverpool thinks otherwise.

Enjoy and come on, you Reds! YNWA!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home