Saturday, May 12, 2007

You must have eaten, like, a hundred bucks worth of pot, and, like, 30 bucks worth of shrooms man

Here's the story of a Michigan policeman who was stealing drugs and apparently using them with his wife. This included cocaine used to train police dogs and marijuana that he cooked up into brownies. Apprently that didn't go so well leading to this:
The department's investigation began with a bizarre 911 call from Sanchez's home in Dearborn Heights. On the night of April 21, 2006, a panicky Sanchez told an emergency dispatcher he thought he and his wife were overdosing on marijuana.

"I think we're dying," he said in the 5-minute tape, obtained under the Michigan Freedom of Information Act.

"We made brownies and I think we're dead, I really do," Sanchez continued.

He told the dispatcher he had never made marijuana brownies before, but had previously used marijuana.

Then, he asked the score of the Red Wings game on television that night, explaining, "I just want to make sure this isn't some type of, like, hallucination that I'm having."

I don't know much about drug hallucinations but I hope they'd be cooler than changing the score of a hockey game. Although maybe I'd enjoy the Royals more if I were stoned out of my mind.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home