Sunday, October 28, 2007

The Ultimate Heart Attack Pizza

I've seen some pretty amazing food concoctions in my day and I've known some people that have put a serious hurt into KFC buffets ("the biscuits are my downfall") or the Wendy's dollar menu. So, I think I'm kind of curious why no one had ever tried using McDonald's ingredients to make a pizza.

Honestly, it looks kind of brutal but I'd totally eat it. The cheeseburger part sounds pretty good and I think the fries would be good too. I'm not sold on the chicken nuggets but it might surprise me.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um. ben. why is there a gun in that cheeseburger-pizza photo?

creeps...

--erin gg

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maybe that’s what the pistol’s for. Not to avoid the inevitable heart attack, but as an easy way out from the SHAME of it all."

ahhh.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home