Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Huckabee hitting hard in Iowa


This is hilarious.

So, we're getting down to crunchtime for the Iowa caucuses and Huckabee and Obama seem to be making a push but you can't really poll those things very well. I'm such a political nerd that I was actually disappointed when I realized that the caucuses were the same night as KU playing in the Orange Bowl. How can I keep track of CSPAN showing some confusing caucus with horrible audio from Des Moines and a BCS game at the same time?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got that same voicemail from God.

~Swany

10:23 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I would definitely vote Swany '08 over any of the Republican tools. I mean, you could throw keggers every night in the White House and still be a better president than Bush so most people probably wouldn't even know the difference.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home