Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Things liked more by people at the bar across the street than by me

I live across the street from a shitty little dive bar primarily frequented by the local greek population. Here is a partial list.

1. Garth Brooks (three in a row tonight?)
2. Polo shirts with pastel colors
3. Popped collars (to be fair I don't see any tonight but I have before and everyone knows once you pop you can't stop)
4. Pissing in the corner
5. 3.2 beer
6. Living in Johnson County (hasty generalization)
7. Frats
8. Tucking pastel polo shirts into somewhat tight khaki shorts
9. Loafers
10. Yelling "Whooo!"
11. Dave Matthews Band
12. Fake tans
13. Going to the Hawk later tonight

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Hattan said...

http://paulhattan.com/bucket/cool.jpg

7:18 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Ha, yeah, I think he was there.

7:01 PM  
Blogger erin said...

what about date-raping?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home