Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Voted America's Coffin in 1893

Hey, I love a PBR as much as the next hipster wannabe but if I ever get to the point where I want to be buried in one...well, I don't want to ever get to that point. But, for one Illinois man that 115 year-old blue ribbon is just enough to convince him otherwise.
Bill Bramanti will love Pabst Blue Ribbon eternally, and he's got the custom-made beer-can casket to prove it.

“I actually fit, because I got in here,” said Bramanti of South Chicago Heights.

The 67-year-old Glenwood village administrator doesn't plan on needing it anytime soon, though.

He threw a party Saturday for friends and filled his silver coffin – designed in Pabst's colors of red, white and blue – with ice and his favorite brew.


Personally, I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread in Jeff Lebowski's beard.

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

i enjoy mr. bramanti very much. what a crazy person.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home