Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dumbass-in-Chief

Here are some good videos of Bush acting like a some sort of ADD suffering 5 year old sitting through church.

"Jeez, is this thing over yet? How many countries are there, anyway?"

"America...fuck yeah!"

"So bored so bored so bored. My wife is a robot. So bored so bored so bored."

Nice job, jackass. Yeah, it probably is boring watching everybody walk in a circle but at least act like you give half a shit about the rest of the world.

Anyway, I've definitely gotten sucked into watching the Olympics like I usually do but I'm definitely ready for Bush to go home so I don't have to see him popping up at all these events I'm trying to watch. It's really ruining my enjoyment of some of these events. Isn't there, like, a country to run or something? Uh, on second thought maybe you should just stay there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home