Saturday, August 02, 2008

Yeah, brah, party!

A house fire broke out here in town early Friday morning and was apparently caused by fireworks smoldering in a couch on the porch. One of the occupants of the house is still in the hospital but that didn't stop two of his housemates from giving this interview. I love the guy in the red who doesn't do anything except look like he's going to fall over until he breaks in with "party!" Yeah, hospitals, all your possessions destroyed, nowhere to live...party on!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

I just watched the video - completely ridiculous.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home