Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disturbing thought

The Chiefs lost their last 9 games of last year and their first 3 games of this year. In their last two games they played what appears to be the two worst teams on the schedule and they got their asses kicked in both. I had already begun to fear an 0-16 season but has any team lost 25 games in a row? Would I be able to handle that?

I'm not even sure I can handle seeing Tyler Thigpen start another game. Fortunately I had an excuse not to watch a second of today's game but the numbers were bad enough. I get that rebuilding is an ugly process but when your QB is that bad you're just wasting everyone's time and not making any progress at all. Why is it that most of my teams end up not just sucking but being a complete embarrassment?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home