Saturday, October 04, 2008

Rap City

I pretty much listen to slacker.com all the time. Whatever I want to listen to it's there. For whatever reason I've been listening to the "90's Rap" station. It's so great. I mean, every time I turn it on it's like I'm back on Swany's futon playing NBA Jam and sipping on a Bud Ice. So, in the mix of Dr. Dre and 2Pac and Biggie I come across this beat and think "oh, sweet, it's Method Man." Then, I realize, this isn't Meth, it's Fred Durst. Apparently, I had blocked this song out of my head but I remembered when Durst and Meth came together to make "N 2 Gether Now" during my first year or two. Fuck, man. Limp Bizkit? With Method Man? Those were not good times.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats that i didn't hear you....
shut the fuck up
come on a little louder....
shut the fuck up


Woo!
~swany

2:35 PM  
Blogger schlokhre said...

damn you! USA! I wanted to be the first one being cool over here, but:

We're Sorry
Slacker Personal Radio
is not available in your area.
Unfortunately, Slacker Personal Radio is currently only available in the United States.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Sorry, our economy's in the shitter, we can't afford to let our internet radio secrets get to Europe.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home