Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Worst. Op-Ed Piece. Ever.

From the Wall Street Journal, titled "The Treatment of Bush Has Been a Disgrace"
The treatment President Bush has received from this country is nothing less than a disgrace. The attacks launched against him have been cruel and slanderous, proving to the world what little character and resolve we have. The president is not to blame for all these problems. He never lost faith in America or her people, and has tried his hardest to continue leading our nation during a very difficult time.

Our failure to stand by the one person who continued to stand by us has not gone unnoticed by our enemies. It has shown to the world how disloyal we can be when our president needed loyalty — a shameful display of arrogance and weakness that will haunt this nation long after Mr. Bush has left the White House.
Amazing read. If you can stomach it go check it out but I warn you not to do so while drinking anything because there are several "spit takes" where I had to stop to wipe off my computer monitor and try to figure out if this was satire that was going over my head.

Alright, I promise I'll try to move away from politics at some point but I'm not quite there yet. Besides if I can't express outrage or shock over stuff like this what am I going to write about? Could an Obama presidency kill The Basement as we know it???

Did you know...the county in North Carolina where Palin made her "real Americans" living in the "pro-America" part of the country voted 59-40 for Obama. Terrorists...the lot of 'em.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home