Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Palin Watch

I saw my first "Palin 2012" bumper sticker while driving back to Lawrence. I had to resist the urge to run them off the road.

What kind of people would put something like that on their minivan? Well, probably someone a lot like the person who said this to a friend of mine. He was telling his family about the grad program he was in and how he felt like it was something he could use to make a positive difference in the world. Kind of a nice sentiment until Grandma chimed in, "What's the point? The rapture will happen soon anyway." Uhh, yeah. Nice. I guess when you think like that electing someone like Palin really isn't that big of deal.

Speaking of Palin what's her name had the baby and named it Tripp. Isn't her brother named Trig or something? It seems very confusing to me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jason noble said...

What if Tagg Romney was the godfather?

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home