Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My WTF? Headline of the Day

From the Huffington Post:
"WATCH: Salma Hayek Breastfeeds African Baby"

Turns out the headline pretty much sums it up for you although I haven't actually watched because I'm in the workplace. I can just imagine my boss coming up behind, "Whatcha watching?"
"Umm, Salma Hayek breastfeeding an African baby."
"Oh, ok."

Speaking of Salma Hayek she has been absolute gold as a guest star on 30 Rock so far. Her character itself isn't even that great but she's amazingly hot and they've gotten some great setups out of it. Last week's episode, "Generalissimo" might have been the best of the year. Does it get any better than Liz Lemon roofie-ing Don Draper and realizing "I am the Generalissimo!"?
"I don't even know what that means!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home