Friday, April 17, 2009

I wrote this column about the time I killed a drifter to get an erection

At one time I used to point to George Will as a conservative I could respect. I may not ever agree with what he says but at least he's intellectually honest, uses big words, whatever. Not no more.

First there was the debacle where he claimed that a scientific report on global warming said the exact opposite of what it actually said and then he wrote a column in Newsweek that was a list of about 40 baseball trivia questions (seriously, that was it). Now, with all of the economic and foreign policy issues facing our country he's decided to take on...blue jeans.

Oh, you damn kids and your jeans. I mean, seriously?

2 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

omg. get a fucking life, george.*

*posting comment on casual friday, wearing jeans and fucking loving it.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate pants?

~Swany

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home