Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Rich scumbag would like your sympathy

A Texas billionaire accused of setting up a Ponzi scheme is just really bummed out by how unfair this entire ordeal is. From TPM here are some of his complaints and defenses made to ABC News.
*He lamented how the charges had deprived him of being listed by Forbes as the 405th wealthiest person in the world.

*He complained about being forced to fly commercial after the government seized his fleet of private jets. ("They make you take your shoes off and everything, it's terrible.)

"I always lived very frugally. I flew around on a private jet. I had a boat. But I always lived very frugally. I'm not a high-fallutin guy."
I kind of question if he knows what "frugal" actually means. What an ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home