Saturday, August 29, 2009

I hate these people

It might be tough to find two people I despise more than Heidi Montag and her d-bag husband. They were on some crappy MTV "reality" show and now think they're apparently huge stars. Somehow I came across this story about the "scandal" of her possibly lip-synching at the Miss Universe pageant. Honestly, I'm not that shocked that she's suddenly claiming she's a musician and definitely not shocked that she might not actually be singing at all. So, they had the video of this performance which is, as expected, laughably bad. Yeah, that sounds like she's really singing that.

Of course they denied it was faked and d-bag husband called it "the livest performance in history." OK. So, then in related stories to this article there was something about her posing in Playboy, a decision she defended by saying, "That's the difference: I'm not religious; I'm a Christian. And for me, personally, I feel like God created the body, and the body is beautiful. The way God created us was naked. So I am not ashamed of it. I'm proud of it. This was such a blessed experience."

"I'm not religious, I'm a Christian." Somehow I don't think she understands what that means. And, yeah, God created your body, including the silicone they injected into your chest.

As if they could seem any more delusional d-bag husband called his wife "the new, modern-day, 2010 Michael Jackson." Also saying, "The Holy Spirit now has extra Michael Jackson juice, so boom! For all we know, Heidi gets possessed with some of that Michael Jackson divine spirit." For all I know, you might be the biggest moron I've ever seen.

I really hope this is the last time I ever write about these tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home