Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll

I finally found some Tiger Woods coverage that I could stand. At least stick around until the scene at 0:58. Hilarious.
Besides the fact that everyone loves a good sex scandal I think the media is really digging this because Woods has basically been a robot his entire career. I mean, this is basically a regular weeknight for John Daly, right? The fact that something this bizarre would be happening with Tiger is really throwing people for a loop. Now ESPN is now going to TMZ for sources and the cops keep showing up to ask him questions about what is basically a minor 1 car accident. Bizarro world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could Tiger not see it coming, I mean it was played out before his eyes on The Sims...

~Swany

9:46 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

I love how everyone is so shocked that a near billionaire celebrity is cheating on his wife.

Wha? I'm so disillusioned. I really thought because he was the best golfer ever that he led a perfect family life as well. Now who am I supposed to model my life after?

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's been a few awesome articles in Chicago papers about how Tiger and Jordan spend a lot of time together and how MJ considers Tiger his little brother. Some are suggesting that's where Tiger learned all his tricks.

~Swany

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home