Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It's a golden age for the paranoid and delusional

Hey, everybody, gather 'round! That crazy guy's on the teevee again.
Which one?

Time to play everyone's favorite game..."Sheen, Beck, or Qaddafi?"

I didn't do so hot but I started doing much better one I started giving a certain talk show credit much less credit than I originally thought he deserved.

Update: I started to feel bad because I'm a little sick of the feeding frenzy surrounding the Charlie Sheen thing. I mean, the guy is obviously really messed up right now but that makes for great television so everyone is tripping over themselves to put him in front of a camera so they can see what batshit crazy thing he has to say now.

Then there's Glenn Beck. I'm positive he's mentally ill but I'm not exactly sure what we should do about him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home